The Leap is proud to work with the FT as media partner to create the FT Future 100 UK – a list of high-growth businesses that are shaping the future of their industry and contributing positively to society and their community.
Companies listed in The FT Future 100 UK will be independently researched by Statista and selected by a panel including the FT, Mishcon de Reya and Statista. A special report including the final list will be published in print and on FT.com on September 24.
The FT Future 100 UK companies will also be automatically included in The Leap. The Leap, with the FT as media partner, will continue to bring together founders and leaders of UK fast growth companies through a series of events and workshops, creating a community where they can share their experience of leadership and how they are re-defining their industry.
The criteria for inclusion are:
- Revenue of at least €100,000 generated in 2013 (or currency value equivalent as of December 31, 2013)
- Revenue of at least €1.5 million generated in 2016 (or currency value equivalent as of December 31, 2016)
- The company is independent (the company is not a subsidiary or branch office of any kind).
- The revenue growth between 2013 and 2016 was primarily organic (i.e. “internally” stimulated)
- If a company is listed on a stock exchange, its share price has not fallen 25 per cent or more since 2016
- Initiative to disrupt the industry
- Drive to make an impact on society or environment
- Proven track record of diversity
- Ambition for growth
How to enter?
If you have any additional questions in relation to the submission, please email email@example.com.