Time: 8:30 am - 10:30 am
Mishcon de Reya
Being in business with other shareholders comes with a variety of opportunities and risks, and planning ahead can make the difference between success and failure. This session will look at common scenarios experienced by co-founders and how watertight shareholder agreements can ensure your business remains successful and protects the parties involved from any disputes down the road.
- Benefits of shareholder agreements
- Increase the prospect of building a successful business and avoid disputes
- Advance planning for risk management issues
- Resolving boardroom and shareholder disputes
- Jonathan Berman, Corporate Parnter at Mishcon de Reya
- Nicola Bridge, Litigation Partner at Mishcon de Reya
The session includes breakfast and will be followed by networking and coffee.
If you are interested in attended this event, please get in touch.