Wright Brothers is an oyster wholesale company, farm and fishery and owner of five restaurants, in London and Cornwall. Specifically:
- Wholesale/The Duchy of Cornwall Oyster Farm (situated on the Helford River in South West Cornwall): is a private fishery, part of the private estate of the Duke of Cornwall, HRH The Prince of Wales (from whom the farm is leased). It is understood that Wright Brothers currently harvest over 14 million native and Pacific oysters directly from the farm which is said to be supplying over 150 restaurants, hotels and chefs across the UK with a range of seafood;
- Oyster & Porter House (in Borough Market): Wright Brothers' first establishment, opened in 2005;
- Wright Brothers Soho Oyster House: opened in 2010 and located on Kingly Street. It is said to offer an "informal but stylish experience", including its new private dining room, called 'The Cage' (opened in September 2014);
- Wright Brothers Spitalfields: opened in December 2013 and described as a "sea-to-plate dining experience" with customers offered the chance to choose their own live crab, lobster or oysters.
- Wright Brothers South Kensington: opened on 1 September 2015, at the former site of La Bouchee in South Kensington. The new location also contains Wright Brothers' first ever independent cocktail and oyster bar, The Mermaid. (5 September 2015, Luxury Lifestyle)
- The Ferryboat Inn (Cornwall): a pub by the oyster farm in Cornwall (the year of its establishment is not specified).
Each of the restaurants offers a wide range of oysters sourced from Wright Brothers' own Duchy of Cornwall Oyster Farm as well as other regions in the British Isles, Ireland, France and even Canada. (The restaurants also offer a "happy hour of oysters" at £1 each.)